As we go forward we find new and
informative material for teaching. This week was relax but
interesting we had interactive lecture and Power Point Presentation which are
going to be very useful for the teaching. I read about both the interactive
lectures and Power Point I chose the Power Point to work on. The interactive Power
Point Presentation has valuable benefits.
There are always some factors which try to push us near
success and when find them in our routes we get to the summit of success. I am
pointing towards the methods and material we get during this course I am really
fond of them now I feel every week an emerging steps in my teaching career. I
have read the instructions of an effective interactive lecture and power point
I found both of them very much interesting and valuable. I chose the power
point discussion to post about. The instructions are though simple but are
outstanding. The ABCD objectives really
play a vital role in the preparation of PPT presentation.
Following are main points of interactive Power Point which
differentiate it from the standard Power Point;
·
Think about goals and purpose of handouts.
·
Minimize the number of slides.
·
Don't parrot PowerPoint.
·
Hold up your end.
·
Time your talk.
·
Give it a rest.
·
Make it interactive.
·
Mix up the media.
·
Hide your pointer.
·
Rehearse before presenting.
We can simply set up the interactive power point presentation
in our class by following the aforementioned steps. Adding/mixing media to the PPT
presentation makes it interactive and interesting. Parroting the Power Point is
very common which creates negative impact on the audience so it should avoided
as much as possible and another important thing is rehearsing before
presentation because it’s very necessary for an effective lecture.
Power Point Presentation is a useful tool for addressing or
presenting/sharing ideas and knowledge to the targeted audience. We can make it
more affective by making it audience center presentation, like we engage the
audience by asking them questions during the presentation, by adding attractive
and informative images to the presentation or by providing them handouts that
the do not worry to note down the concerned information during the
presentation. Another thing which can make it more interactive the presenter
should carry the audience along with him himself by adding some interesting
extra information in the presentation that the audience don’t get tired and go
along with him. There are some other techniques as well to make it effective,
interesting and interactive which can be found online and in books.
Related Technology
Tool
I have selected the video conference tool for the improvement
of my students’ confidence. I couldn’t implement it now because we had off our
classes for few days because of Election here our country. I have suggested the
students to access the internet for some activities I conduct in my class for
the students’ confidence improvement. Each student has to bring one joke, new
English word, general knowledge information and Traditions of our religion. It helps
them to raise their confidence level, improve the knowledge, know own tradition
like PBL and improve the vocabulary.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment