WEEK 8
This week was a bit tough for me due to some personal problems. I was disturbed due to some problems which became hurdle in the progress of my week 8 learning. Week 8 shared some valuable information and methods of teaching with us which are useful to use in teaching. we had to explore some technology tools which are used in teaching. I have explored many websites given on wiki they are amazing and useful. I loved them for many reasons; they are equally valuable for all level learners, students can access and get benefit from it and teacher resources are useful too. I found http://www.toolsforeducators.com/ very interesting and useful it includes word search, bingo, crossword puzzles, and board games many exercises which create interest in students and motivate them to read and understand the lesson. It can help me in different ways like preparing different activities for class and conducting different games etc.
There are different activities which assist teacher to conduct in the class to enhance the class autonomy. bogglesworldesl.com is the website which include puzzle, multiple choice questions, games and bingos which can boost up the class autonomy, other websites are too very useful in all regards.
The constraints are less but I have some hurdles to conduct most of the activities due to resource and our course planning which is given to us by our program coordinators.
We have taken final initiative of making final projects, It was time taking activity but was useful, my partner is khadija i shared my project and she did her's. over all week was tiring and interesting for me.
meet you next week Inshallah.
No comments:
Post a Comment