It has been a great pleasure for me to say that I had a wonderful time on the great platform of learning. I am standing with plenty of knowledge today due to this online course. I will share my overall feedback of the course, though there were a lot of things to discuss I will come through the major and important things.
Learning through interactive webskills provide an enormous range of learnings. I have learned too much which needs alot of space and time to express. I ll try to share in brief what I have learned and what should be added more to enhance the course in future.
I came through blog which is very good source of conveying message and giving feedbacks. it can be used for multipurposes like video, audio, photo and text information. class wiki is as well a very good source of interacting with class and convey the messages. Searching the required and exact information or data is difficult task, this course helped us finding accurate data for projects, every day need or any specific subject. beside these all we found some very interesting websites which help teachers and students to in improving english language.
WebQuests are compiled information and data of every field we can use them as teacher resources and students can use them too. There are different learning styles which assist teachers in understanding students and can teach them accordingly.
The course brought a revolutionary change in my mind and teaching, I just need to revise the course and repeat the things we read during the course. I hope the teachers remain in contact with each other through social websites like Facebook and Twitter.
Hello Nasir,
ReplyDeleteIt has been a true pleasure to work with you this term. I wish you the very, very best in all you do.
All my best,
Donna